The QUEST SPECTRUM®
The Quest Spectrum® is designed to provide real time visualization in operating rooms to assist surgeons in making critical decisions. The system can also be used in research and emerging applications.
Benefits of the Quest Spectrum
The Quest Spectrum is the most advanced total solution for intraoperative fluorescence imaging. The key benefits of the Quest Spectrum are:
- Two dedicated NIR channels enable simultaneous capturing of color images and up to two fluorescent images.
- Usage for open and laparoscopic procedures in one medical device.
- Capturing High Definition (HD) images with great sensitivity due to dedicated sensors.
- Recording real-time videos and stills/photos.
- Stabilizing arm provides stabilization and positioning of the camera, without requiring assistance from other OR personnel
Components of the Quest Spectrum
The Quest Spectrum is composed of several key components to assure optimal performance of the system for your application. These components are listed below.