As a market leader in Multi sensor optical systems throughout different markets and applications our products will visualize the invisible through optical sensing. We believe that by understanding and owning the core technologies behind the products during design and production is key to our success. Our continued Innovation, Research and Development will focus on this to make our products better and more capable, as well as keeping the highest quality possible. The Quest Group will focus its activities on areas where its products will make the difference! The focus is on the Medical Products.
The Market Development Manager - Clinical Specialist, in partnership with the global commercialization team, will be involved in the clinical development and business development of a fluorescent imaging system with a primary focus on European geography. The Market Development - Clinical Specialist will help support strategic evaluations, use of product in new applications, customer accounts and clinical development projects and support research of new innovations. In addition, this position give room to grow into the role of Global Pharma and Partnerships Manager role. The role combines multiple functional attributes such as clinical knowledge, BD, sales, product and procedural knowledge and relationship building on all levels.
- Support strategic evaluations, drive usage of devices in new clinical applications and technology development projects.
- Serve as the product and domain expert to drive clinical adoption of surgical products aswell as the safe and effective use of same.
- Provide skills and resources to enable the sales team to competently consult healthcare professionals and other thought leaders on usage within molecular and fluorescent imaging field.
- Support training events, product, and application development activities
- Develop and support deep HCP relationships and help to identify where Quest/Olympus requires HCP expertise to support the business and innovation.
- Proactively stay informed of clinical progress such as relevant clinical studies, papers and other sources and provides updates to Product Marketing when necessary.
- Support downstream Sales and Marketing activities & initiatives in the field
- Learn about Molecular Imaging and new pharma developments.
- As organization is a smaller but nimble subsidiary within Olympus, support with office duties such as logistics planning, documentation, installments, planning, communications, etc.
- BA/BS or proper relevant on-the job experience may be considered a substitute for minimal educational requirement.
- 3-5 years of healthcare application specialist and /or clinical experience within a hospital operating room environment
- Experience in developing and managing HCP relationships.
- Experience in launching new technologies
- Proven ability to develop and grow business based on procedure- focused sales.
- Experience in interacting with a diverse cross functional team; strong prospecting skills
- Ability to internalize technical concepts, products, and services.
Skills & Competencies:
- Relationship Management: highly competent at building and maintaining meaningful relationships with HCPs to help support the business.
- Emotional Intelligence: always maintains a calm, cool demeanor in the face of difficult challenges
- Self-Starter: Highly motivated, disciplined/self-starter; Ability to work independently as well as thrive within a team environment.
- Exceptional Communicator: Has the ability to get their point across quickly and effectively.
- Time Management: Able to multi-task/manage time effectively to produce superior results
- Problem Solver: can successfully resolve conflict with both internal and external customers
- Change Agent: successful at influencing people and organizations to move away from established methods of conducting business to innovative ideas and approaches
- Collaborator: breaks down silos by building bridges with all necessary constituents to achieve a desired outcome/reach consensus.
Other Considerations (travel/hours availability, etc.):
- 60-80% travel required by plane and/or car (4 field days, 1 office/administrative day)
- Willingness to travel for customer meetings and tradeshows; international travel may be required.
Frequently lift/carry 10Kg
Stand/sit/walk 8 hrs a day
Drivers License (license B)
Don't wait any longer and send us your CV by using the apply button below.
As a Product Manager, you and the Product Management Team are responsible for our complete product and platform offering. Basically, it's about being the linchpin between customers, sales, development and production. Your main task is to ensure product success. That is, to develop innovative products that our medical customers are waiting for. For this, you arrange, organize and work with different deadlines and you feel comfortable in an environment where the paths are not yet paved. In this way you can create the conditions in which you and others can function optimally and stakeholders are satisfied.
- In consultation with your manager, Head of Product Management Marketing & Sales, you set up and translate product strategy (roadmaps) including customer requirements, to product and technical requirements and communicate these with stakeholders.
You take care of the following tasks;
- Manage the entire Product Life Cycle and thus ensure the technical and market development of innovative products.
- Distinguish between priority items and maintain a steady product backlog;
- Are able to tackle large problems and deconstruct them into smaller manageable tasks independently and report/discuss these in a timely manner
- Facilitate and communicate work when major challenges e.g. between departments arise;
- In consultation with your manager, you take care of the projects within Quest (Spectrum and related systems. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Presentation of project proposals in consultation with your manager to relevant stakeholders; forexample, business case studies, product performance and portfolio analyses, market strategies;
- Collaboration with R&D during development, i.e. act as product owner aka voice of customer;
- Discussing customer signals, analyze clinical requirements and make recommendations;
- Processing regulatory product documentation such as risk analyses and validation plans;
- Collaboration with the QARA team to achieve regulatory approval in targeted markets.
- You are a source of information within Quest's Product Management Team in which your task is to:
- Analyze (requests), derive choices and communicate options with team.
- Answer questions regarding stakeholder(s) in consultation with your manager;
- Answer questions from stakeholder(s), the quality department and sales department;
- Investigate product issues and propose suggestions;
- Carry out job-related projects at the request of your manager;
- You initiate and elaborate process improvement’s function related, you share this information with your manager and ensure implementation:
- You coordinate information and identified opportunities, operational activities and imperfections with colleagues and supervisors;
- You think along in improving work processes within your own work and discuss these with your manager.
- You are responsible for following quality guidelines and that compliance is guaranteed;
- You represent your colleagues in the department in their absence;
- Higher education in natural science, technology, technical business etc.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in similar position.
- Your personality can be described as analytic, structured, decisive, positively critical and enterprising;
- You have a helicopter view, are structured, can prioritize well, weigh interests and with your creativity you see new opportunities and possibilities.
- You have a positive attitude, environment-aware, hands-on mentality and deal with changes with a positive attitude;
- Communication and writing skills both English and Dutch;
- Willing to learn and adapt work styles (Project MGMT and Scrum/Agile methods)
- Cooperative & attentive
- Quality awareness
- Communication skills
- Customer focused
Don't wait any longer and send us your CV by using the apply button below.